Pages

Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mushroom in garlic and mango sauce

I made this dish with garlic on my mind. Since garlic is known to have so many good qualities and can definitely help shake off the winter blues, I always try to include it in most of my recipes.

First I made a garlic sauce
3 Clove of garlic
1 Cup of parsley
Sea salt and pepper
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 mango semi ripe skinned and chopped
Blend all ingredients and set aside

Mushroom dish
In a skillet, base the pan with olive oil
Add chopped onions and sauté for about 2 minutes. Throw in chopped mushrooms (my favorite) Add 1 teaspoon of vinegar and let it sauté until 5 mins or so. Next add the sauce mixture into skillet and cover for another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from stove and enjoy with rice or couscous, whatever you desire.

This will blow your mind. I actually made this for my daughter and she loved it.

I will have lots of other recipe on mushrooms since this Is something I use as a substitute for meat. Will be making it for dinner today and will post a picture so you can enjoy it with me. Hahaha. Enjoy!!
14 street farmers market

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to try this! I would have never thought to use mango and mushrooms together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to hear your feedback. I think the sweet taste with the garlic really does give it a great flavor. I hope you enjoy!

      Delete